- To have every family or business that lives and works in one of our buildings share our pride in the project, and know that they made the right decision in choosing to work with us.
- To have every home we build be in some way better than the one before.
- To continuously research both old and new materials and techniques in order to find cost effective solutions to building aesthetic, long lasting, and maintenance-free structures.
- To integrate appropriate technology into the building of our timber frames; for increased precision and efficiency, to maintain and improve quality control, to free our craftsmen from repetitive tasks and enable them to concentrate on structural and aesthetic details.
- To offer more effective presentations and estimates to our customers in order to facilitate communication and enable us to exceed our customer's expectations.
- To experience over and over again the satisfaction of a job well done and the appreciation and excitement we share with each customer as their dream unfolds.
Wow, that last one sounds so corny... but it really is true, all of us here just love what we do and we are rewarded by each and every client that comes our way and gives us the chance to build them something they'll enjoy and be proud of for many, many years!